Our Roadshow is aimed at players, aged 11-16, and coaches of youth teams in either clubs or schools.
Players will be divided into working groups, each group containing no more than 14 players. Working groups will spend 20-25 minutes with each presenter learning the different coaching points before moving on to the next presenter.
Coaches will either be in 2 formal tutorials and or shadowing the players observing the various technical and tactical considerations being delivered by the Roadshow presenters.
Practical content for players:
- Effective use of 3D Skills
- The art of defending in 1v1 scenarios
- Developing advanced skills such as backhand hits and aerial balls
- Effective creation and execution of 2v1 Play
- Space creation in the tight
- How to Drag Flick
- Conditioned game play to develop better tactical play
- How to fast track players
- Planning sessions that cater for all levels
- Tips and tricks to improve technical play
- 10 Conditioned games to develop better tactical awareness
- Modern formations for the 7- a- side and 11- a- side versions of the game
- Video analysis and how to incorporate this into player briefings
£30 for Players (11-16 years old)
£45 for Coaches; £80.00 for 2 coaches £100 for 3 Coaches
Dates and Venues
12th September 2018 @ King Edwards VI School, Wilton Road, Southampton, SO15 5UQ TBC
with Matt Taylor, Crista Cullen, Jamie Cachia
We are adding more venue – these will follow
The presenters for each venue will change