The MT13 Coach Development Programme is a unique development learning programme aimed at those coaching ‘junior’ (8-18 years) hockey players. The programme comprises of monthly workshops, online tutorials, coaching modules and field assessments.
The annual programme starts on the 1st October 2018 and runs till the 30th September 2019.
The programme includes:
- Session Planning
- Developing individual skills; such as effective ball carrying, ball handling and passing techniques
- How to set up drills to enable ‘best practice’ and utilize pitch space
- Individual vs team defence
- Creating height, width and depth in attack
- Game Play to develop principles of team defence
- Game Play to develop principles of attacking play
- Sessions designed around physical development
- Being effective in Small Unit play
- Players welfare and development on and off the pitch
Coaches will be equipped with a series of eBooks, Task Cards, Coaching Boards and Evaluation Sheets.
Coaches will also be given the MT13 / Osaka branded coaching kit.
Coaches are expected to attend a minimum of 80% of the monthly workshops.
The cost of attending the programme is £299 per annum.
To apply to be part of the MT13 Coach Development Programme please complete the form below: