Suitable for 14 -17 year olds
TIME: The camp starts at midday on day one and finishes at 3pm on the final day
LOCATION: University of Nottingham
For more information Email email@example.com
Take your gameplay to the next level and be challenged in 4 days of intense outdoor and indoor competitions. Please note you need a minimum of 5 years playing experience or involvement at England Pathway Regional Performance Centre to book this course
This unique camp takes place for 3 nights /4 days at the University of Nottingham
- Experience high pressure match play scenarios in our indoor and outdoor competitions
- Be part of a squad that is drilled by an MT13 Head Coach and Assistant Coach (2 outdoor squads and 4 indoor squads play against each other)
- Be prepared to receive video feedback on your performance
- Challenge yourself on the indoor running track with the specialist S&C coaches based at the University.
- Learn how to reach your full potential through psychometric testing by Thomas International to give you insights into areas for development
Receive the MT13/ Osaka bespoke training strip free of charge.