Suitable for 8-16 Year Olds (Outfield Players ONLY)
Time: 10am - 4pm
Food: Bring your own packed lunch, snacks and lots to drink.
Venue: Cheltenham College, Bath Road, Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, GL53 7LD
- Hugely popular, fun, jam-packed with many different warm-up routines, skills rotations, gameplay and tactical considerations
- Build on your knowledge, skills and abilities or just try out the sport for the first time. (Contact us if you need to borrow a stick)
- Meet new friends or catch up with old ones and learn from a variety of our experienced MT13 coaches who will help you develop the next skill on your hockey journey.
- Be challenged at your own level - you’ll be grouped by ability, not age
- Early drop-off and late pick-up by arrangement