Suitable for 8-16 Year Olds
Time: 10am - 4pm
Food: Bring your own packed lunch, snacks and lots to drink.
Venue: Spalding Hockey Club, Glen Park, Surfleet, PE11 4DB
*Light refreshments and toilets will be available in the Tonic 44 Clubhouse cafe*
- Hugely popular, fun, jam-packed with many different warm-up routines, skills rotations, gameplay and tactical considerations
- Build on your knowledge, skills and abilities or just try out the sport for the first time. (Contact us if you need to borrow a stick)
- Meet new friends or catch up with old ones and learn from a variety of our experienced MT13 coaches who will help you develop the next skill on your hockey journey.
- Be challenged at your own level - you’ll be grouped by ability, not age
- Early drop-off and late pick-up by arrangement