Take your gameplay to the next level and be challenged in 4 days of intense outdoor and indoor competitions. Our Elite Performance Camp is suitable for 14 - 17-year-olds.
Please note you need a minimum of 5 years playing experience or involvement at England Pathway Regional Performance Centre to book this course.
This unique camp takes place for 3 nights /4 days at the University of Nottingham
- Experience high-pressure match play scenarios in our indoor and outdoor competitions
- Be part of a squad that is drilled by an MT13 Head Coach and Assistant Coach (2 outdoor squads and 4 indoor squads play against each other)
- Be prepared to receive video feedback on your performance
- Challenge yourself on the indoor running track with the specialist S&C coaches based at the University
- Learn how to reach your full potential through psychometric testing by Thomas International to give you insights into areas for development
Receive the MT13/ Osaka bespoke training strip free of charge
16th - 19th July 2019
The camp starts at midday on day one and finishes at 3 pm on the final day
David Ross Sports Village, University Park, Nottingham, NG7 2RD